We are looking for someone who is comfortable working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be a well-organized, strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
The ideal candidate will combine a passion for social media with excellent writing and communications skills. Candidate will oversee social media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Provides day-to-day support to account management team to ensure that all social media strategies are executed timely and accurately.
- Work with marketing team to create a social media strategy that collaborates with advertising campaigns, research top competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Creates timely and engaging content optimized for platform use and intended audiences.
- Monitors sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyzes and reports social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stays current with social media trends and tools.
- Continues to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Must maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Southeast Texas Region – Beaumont
While our model definitely works with the remote work environment, ARK is looking for a team member to come into office, and visit with clients as needed.
As we continue to grow this position, the ideal candidate will perform various additional tasks around the office; including but not limited to:
- assist with clerical needs of the team
- complete basic office duties such as copying, scanning, computer entry as well as trafficking telephone calls, scheduling appointments, and communicating with clients on behalf of the team
- provide general administrative support, such as; meeting prep, research and inputting data
- interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- College Degree in advertising, marketing, or related field and/or in-field experience in social media marketing (and/or account management, advertising, marketing)
- Knowledge of Cloud Campaign, Sprout Social or Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights.
- Proficient with Facebook Business, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- Working knowledge of paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Highly-organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Self-starter who works well on deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Ability to make key decisions while using sound judgement.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Eligibility
- The list goes on…