ARK Job Openings
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be a well-organized, strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
The ideal candidate will combine a passion for social media with excellent writing and communications skills. Candidate will oversee social media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Provides day-to-day support to account management team to ensure that all social media strategies are executed timely and accurately.
- Work with marketing team to create a social media strategy that collaborates with advertising campaigns, research top competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Creates timely and engaging content optimized for platform use and intended audiences.
- Monitors sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyzes and reports social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stays current with social media trends and tools.
- Continues to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Must maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Southeast Texas Region – Beaumont
While our model definitely works with the remote work environment, ARK is looking for a team member to come into office, and visit with clients as needed.
As we continue to grow this position, the ideal candidate will perform various additional tasks around the office; including but not limited to:
- assist with clerical needs of the team
- complete basic office duties such as copying, scanning, computer entry as well as trafficking telephone calls, scheduling appointments, and communicating with clients on behalf of the team
- provide general administrative support, such as; meeting prep, research and inputting data
- interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- College Degree in advertising, marketing, or related field and/or in-field experience in social media marketing (and/or account management, advertising, marketing)
- Knowledge of Cloud Campaign, Sprout Social or Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights.
- Proficient with Facebook Business, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- Working knowledge of paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Highly-organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Self-starter who works well on deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Ability to make key decisions while using sound judgement.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Eligibility
- The list goes on…
If this doesn’t seem like the position for you, but you’d love to work with us, contact us or comment below! Also, follow us on Facebook and Instagram for industry news, inspiration, and helpful tidbits for finding small business success.
The ARK Crew
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields